1946

Starting of an enterprise by M. Charpentier which produced plywood and batter panels with poplar of the valley of Boutonne.

1985

The company is purchased under the name Bois Déroulés Régionaux. At this time, BDR produced batten panels.

1995

The company is purchased by an executive of the company. Its only remaining activity is the distribution of panel seconds.

1996

The panel machining business is created and a digitally controlled machine is purchased.

1997

The assembly and joining workshop is built. A second digitally controlled machining unit is purchased.

2002

The company is purchased by its current owners, Mrs. Marie Pascale Soulard. The plan is to develop the machining markets.

2004

ISO 9001 version 2000 certification

2006

Expansion of the assembly workshop.

2007

Investment in a new machining unit for large size panels and restructuring of the machine location and production flow plan. Renovation of the ventilation system and the sawdust silo. Compliance with European standards on wood dust processing

2009

Development of our distribution side. Membership in the Gédibois (Gédimat) consortium, creation of a direct sale store. Complete renovation of the premises and diversification of our products.

2010

BDR diversifies its production by machining and assembly other composite materials, honeycomb, sandwich… integration of a research department.

2012

Certification PEFC, LCB, gluing DIN 6701, charter of sustainable development, ISO 9001 version 2008.