Railway equipment supplier: tailor-made railcar interior design and equipment for trains, subway and tramways
BDR is an expert in machining of wood and composite panels for rail car interiors. We supply train floorings and other ready-to-assemble panels to the railway industry.
We research, engineer, put into production, market innovative products and offer solutions according to our clients’needs.
BDR railcar services:
- Research & Development Department for the Railway Industry
- Prototyping of railway equipments for railcars
- Series production and just-in-time delivery
- Quality charter of railway equipment supplier BDR
Rail car interior design
As a prime contractor of French and international rail car manufacturers, we mainly manufacture wood and composite machined panels for train car interiors such as floorings, ceilings, shelves, interior doors and partitions… We mainly make fittings for trains : high-speed trains, subways, tramways…
Fabrication, assembly and shipment of machined panels
We manufacture a wide array of composite panels and fittings assembled out of of various materials including foam, honey comb panels, metal sidings, laminated board, wood and resin. These machined products are usually shipped assembled and ready-to-install.
- ISO 9001 certified(now version 2008 certified)
- Our gluing specialists have been certified according to the DIN 6701 international gluing standard since 2013
- IRIS certification (in progress)
- PEFC (Pan European Forest certification) since 2012
- Member of the FIF: French Railway Industry association
To know more, visit our railcar supplier quality charter.